iGenii is strongly committed to the privacy of its users. We know privacy is of concern to most Internet users; therefore we want to communicate the circumstances under which we might collect information and how we will use any information you provide us.
1. On behalf of iGenii.com you complete a form providing information regarding your design project. This information is then associated with your project and may be provided to subcontractors we hire to complete a portion of your project.
3. We review our site statistics from time to time. This data tells us the number of users visiting the site each day and if they were referred by another web site. Typically the statistics we review do not allow for identification of individual users, though it might tell us the originating ISP's of users. Should we obtain this information through our statistics program, we do not retain it and will not share this information with any outsiders except as specified under paragraph four (4) below.
We review site statistical information to make sure each of our site pages are relevant, useful and render correctly. We like to know which pages are most beneficial and which are not being frequently used so that we may continue to provide the best content in areas of interest to site visitors.
4. In the future, iGenii.com may develop a newsletter for our clients and those people visiting the site who opt to receive the newsletter. We may send one announcement to our current clients to inform them of the start of such a newsletter or other new services which we implement in the future, but we will not send continual email or newsletters to anyone who does not actually submit a "subscribe" type message or other similar request.
6. Any information about a web site visitor coming into our possession will not be sold, traded or given to anyone other than security experts and/or law enforcement or those we hire to assist us in protecting our site property. The only reason for our revealing information to these entities would be because:
- For one reason or another we are compelled under law to provide this information
- You have given us an expressed written request to share information to specific people in order to assist you in some way
- Someone attempts to gain unauthorized access to our web site and/or servers, deface web pages, send Spam to our users, servers of the computers of visitors to the site, etc. In this case, we are committed to quickly revealing any and all data available to law enforcement, our security personnel, those that maintain our servers; and/or security experts